OXY-THERM® 300 Series Industrial Burners offer capacities up to 300,000 Btu/hr (88 kW). Maxon offers a choice of two block shapes for this Series. This gas burner provides clean combustion with low NOx levels. OXY-THERM® 300 Series Natural Gas Burners use oxygen for the combustion reaction which removes atmospheric nitrogen as a source for NOx creation. This unit burns any gaseous fuel, including fuels that may be unstable as a result of using air for combustion.
- High temperature oxy-fuel flame reduces consumption
- Sealed, self-cooling design minimizes air infiltration and maintenance
- Wide variety of capacities and large turdown ratio (8:1) provide precise process temperature control
- Compact flame geometry for easy integration in most processes
- Typical applications include ladle heating, reheat furnaces, rotary hearths, forge furnaces, reaction furnaces, and any high temperature, sealed process
- Industry lowest NOx levels
- Improve radiant heat transfer
- Adjustable staged oxygen design to optimize heat transfer, flame volume and emissions
- Fuel oil capability ranges from light to heavy fuel oils
- Dual fuel capable - Quickly convert between gas and oil service by changing the fuel nozzle only
- Capacities up to 24 MBtu/hr (7 MW)
- Up to 25% savings in gas-fired applications, up to 40% savings on oil
OXY-THERM® 300 Series Natural Gas Burners offer capacities up to 300,000 Btu/hr (88 kW) with choice of two block shapes and provide clean combustion with low NOx levels. OXY-THERM® 300 Series Industrial Burners use oxygen for the combustion reaction, removing atmospheric nitrogen as a source for NOx creation. OXY-THERM® burns any gaseous fuel, including fuels that may be unstable using air for combustion.
The MAXON OXY-PILOT® is designed for operation with MAXON OXY-THERM® LE gas burner with a capacity of up to 25,000 BTU/hr (7.3 kW). With the OXY-PILOT®, burner operation may be fully automated without the additional expense of combustion air supplies or retracting ignitors.
OXY-THERM® Natural Gas Burners eliminate the need for costly combustion air pre-heaters, regenerators or recuperators and provide clean combustion with low NOx levels. OXY-THERM® Gas Burners use oxygen for the combustion reaction, removing atmospheric nitrogen as a source for NOx creation. OXY-THERM® burns any gaseous fuel or oil including gases with low heating value and waste oils. No other oxy industrial burner has as many installations or as much proven time in reliable production.
For increased radiant heat transfer profiles, the OXY-THERM® LEFF Natural Gas Burner produces a thin, fan-shaped flame over product loads or baths. Utilizing patented deep staging technology, this industrial burner produces extremely low levels of NOx while reducing fuel consumption. Like all the OXY-THERM® family of products, the LEFF is maintenance free and requires no cooling water or air. OXY-THERM® LEFF is a gas burner that has been successfully used in flat glass furnaces, container glass furnaces, steel reheat furnaces, and a wide variety of other applications.
- 80% reduction in NOx emissions, 60% reduction in fuel consumption compared to air-fuel forehearth systems
- Capacities up to 25,000 Btu/hr (7.3 kW)
- Improved temperature homogeneity throughout the glass
- Reduced maintenance
- Reduced safety issues
- Ease of set-up and operation
- Burns any gaseous fuels
- No blowers required for the combustion process