VENTITE™ Inspirators provide a low-cost means of supplying air/gas mixture to premix-type gas burners. Gaseous fuel under high pressure is introduced through a drilled spud orifice into the venturi throat, pulling in a proportional amount of combustion air. The air and gas are mixed and may be used to supply most premix-type industrial burner nozzles.
PREMIX® Blower Mixers provide a convenient, flexible method of supply premixture for a variety of industrial burners. Air for combustion is drawn in through the ratio valve where it can be throttled. That same ratio valve includes a gas butterfly valve cross linked to the air valve. A multiple-screw cam design permits fuel flow to be matched to air flow at each firing position. This gives excellent control and allows on-ratio firing through wider operating ranges than venture mixers can provide.
Thorough blending of the air / gas mixture for all MAXON premix burner systems is provided in our Multi Ratio Mixing Tubes. Most clean, low pressure gases may be used in these mixers. These Mixing Tubes can offer localized mixing of pre-proportioned air and fuel to single or multiple industrial burner systems. A wide range of capacities provides flexibility within your applications.
- Air/fuel gas mixing devices for use with all MAXON burner systems to provide thorough blending of air/gas mixture.
- Mixing tubes are available for mixing air/natural gas, tubes with special inserts for air/LPG, and any other combination of gasses.
- Operates with low air and fuel pressures.
- May be used with single or multiple burner systems.
- The mixing tubes combine fuel jet mixing, vortex mixing and swirl mixing to guarantee best mixture homogeneity.
- Flanged air inlet and mixture outlet to meet the most stringent codes for fuel gas piping connections.
- 100 % carbon steel, optional available in 100 % stainless steel.
Series "LG" Mixing Tubes provide thorough blending of the air/gas mixture for all MAXON premix industrial burner systems. Most clean, low pressure gases may be used. When combined with a combustion air blower and MAXON MICRO-RATIO® flow control valve, the "LG" Mixing Tube can offer localized mixing of pre-proportioned air and fuel to single or multiple burner systems. A wide range of capacities provides application flexibility.
Using the kinetic energy of higher gas pressures, the Series "HG" Mixing Tube provides a thoroughly blended air/gas mixture. The higher gas pressure allows use of a lower pressure combustion air blower. In combination with a MAXON MICRO-RATIO® flow control valve and combustion air blower, the "HG" Mixing Tube can provide localized mixing of air and fuel to single or multiple industrial burner systems. Adjustment is simple through single point proportioning.
SMARTFIRE® is a turnkey, mass flow air/fuel ratio control system for use with MAXON's natural gas and oxygen fired burners, especially those designed for low-emission applications like our OPTIMA SLS®, KINEDIZER®, CYCLOMAX®, OXY-THERM® industrial burners. The flow control valve system is comprised of five components that integrate easily with a conventional burner management system and pipe train.
Today's advanced industrial burner systems minimize emissions while maximizing efficiency. Advanced combustion systems require advanced ratio control through a high degree of precision, repeatability and durability. SMARTLINK® MRV flow control valves provide that control and more. An electronic parallel positioning system for air/fuel ratio control, SMARTLINK® MRV is the industry standard in gas valves when operational reliability and precision are required.
The SMARTLINK® DS provides highly accurate positioning, with continuous duty, maintenance-free operation. The SMARTLINK® DS offers many advantages and flexible feature configurations, making it well-suited for a myriad of industrial applications. It is a general purpose control actuator designed for the precise control of air, fuel, gas, steam, chemicals and liquids for industrial combustion applications, as well as for general industrial process control applications.
The MAXON SMARTLINK® Intelligent Valve Actuator Assembly provides a high degree of precision, repeatability, and commissioning flexibility for industrial flow control. The compact design of this flow control valve is ruggedly built with FM, CE, and CSA approvals for outdoor, weatherproof installations. The SMARTLINK® actuator is also FM approved for hazardous area applications in mills, refineries and other plants.
MICRO-RATIO® Flow Control Valve assemblies are used for air, gas and oil proportioning control. The multiple screw cam assembly provides mechanical adjustment capabilities to the air/fuel ratio at each valve position throughout the entire capacity range of your industrial burner system. Throttling range of this gas valve is fully adjustable and designed to operate over the extremely wide turndown capabilities of MAXON's modern burner systems.
MAXON's Series "CV" Flow Control Valves incorporate a full-flow, fixed gradient butterfly valve design for high capacities at low pressure drops, using minimum operating torque. Series "BV" Balancing Valves are used to balance gas or air flows in multiple-burner systems fed by a common manifold. These gas valves feature a full-flow butterfly design with provision for locking in any position. Both flow control valves are used for air, gas and oil proportioning control.
MAXON's A Style Synchro flow control valve bodies are designed to meet ANSI flange specifications. High pressure rating flow control valves are available in cast iron, carbon steel and brass bodies. SYNCHRO Gas Valves may be used independently for individual adjustable gradient fuel flow control, or in tandem with other fuel and air control valves for more sophisticated multi-zone control or multi-fuel applications.
- Precise, repeatable mass flow measurement for fuel, air and combustion streams
- Displays instantaneous standard rate and totalized flow without calculations
- Advanced temperature compensation extends accuracy over wider ranges of fluid temperatures
- Thermal mass flow technology provides reliable measurements with no moving parts
- Thermal mass flow metering provides outstanding accuracy over a wide turndown range
- Redundant meter functions provide “on-line” self-checking to ensure safe operation and to provide fail-safe alarm output
- Monitors, displays, and outputs air/fuel ratio when two meters are electrically “linked” to each other
- On board memory totalizes flow without batteries or external equipment
- In-line flow body incorporates conditioning screens to reduce straight-run piping requirements and eliminates many installation problems common to insertion type meters
- Large, convenient local display for ease of use. No PC or other interface necessary for configuration and operation
- Fail-safe alarm, limit and analog outputs for easy integration into PLC or DCS systems
- Factory Mutual (FM) approved for Hazardous Locations, Class 1, Division 2 Groups A,B,C, and D and Class 1, Zone 2, Group IIC
- Pneumatically actuated valves with powerful closing spring for reliable operation
- Compact design with integral solenoid, quick exhaust and position switches that protects components, simplifies piping and minimizes space requirements
- Factory Mutual (FM), CSA (6.5 C/I & 3.9) approved safety shut-off valves
- Hazardous Location approved: Intrinsically Safe for Class I, Div. 1 (and ATEX Zone 2/22 when ordered with the ATEX IS solenoid); Non-Incendive for Class I, Div. 2
- Top mounted 360-degree open-shut visual position indication
- Cast iron and carbon steel body assemblies with internal trim options to handle general purpose or severe fluids
- Ambient temperature ranges of -40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (60°C); Fluid temperature range of -40°F (-40°C) to 550°F (288°C)
- Application flexibility provided with 3/8" (DN10) through 2" (DN50) line sizes & line pressures up to 740 psig
- Actuator assemblies are field-replaceable and available in 120VAC 50/60 Hz, 240VAC 50/60 Hz, and 24VDC (with low power option), rated for NEMA 4, NEMA 4X and IP65
MAXON's Electro-Pneumatic Shut-Off Valves are ideally suited for reliable shut off of various liquids. MAXON gas valves require only a power source from your burner management system or DCS and an instrument air feed. MAXON shut off valve operating pressures and valve Cv's are among the highest available in the industry meaning you can move more fuel in smaller size valves than competitive products.
MAXON Series 8000 Valves are pneumatically actuated valves with a powerful closing spring and a large, top-mounted 360-degree open-shut visual position indicator. The Series 8000 can be ordered with a wide range of internal trim options to handle general purpose or corrosive gases and comes in a compact, space-saving design. The Series 8000 provides simple installation and low maintenance for trouble-free, long-term uninterruped operation.
MAXON's Electro-Pneumatic Shut-Off Valves are ideally suited for reliable shut off of various fuel gases and liquids. MAXON gas valves require only a power source from your burner management system or DCS and an instrument air feed. MAXON shut off valve operating pressures and valve Cv's are among the highest available in the industry meaning you can move more fuel in smaller size valves than competitive products.